Monday, May 17, 2010
Card Table Tent
The projects continue of not turning out the way I image them. This was a fun and easy project but because of short supplies it did not turn out as well as I would of liked. I started with 4 panels of 29X36 and 1 panel of 36X36. But I didn't have enough gray to do the spiky things so I thought I could cut some off the bottom and put grass. But it look weird with too much grass so my husband suggested adding the water. But then I couldn't make the door look right and etc. The spiky things were floppy so I added cotton and they stand up a lot better. Then I add magnets to the door so it can open and close easily. After is was finished and was tired of changing things, I decided that my boy still loves to play in it and that is all that matters. Here how it turned out, my card table tent!