Monday, May 17, 2010

Card Table Tent

The projects continue of not turning out the way I image them. This was a fun and easy project but because of short supplies it did not turn out as well as I would of liked. I started with 4 panels of 29X36 and 1 panel of 36X36. But I didn't have enough gray to do the spiky things so I thought I could cut some off the bottom and put grass. But it look weird with too much grass so my husband suggested adding the water. But then I couldn't make the door look right and etc. The spiky things were floppy so I added cotton and they stand up a lot better. Then I add magnets to the door so it can open and close easily. After is was finished and was tired of changing things, I decided that my boy still loves to play in it and that is all that matters. Here how it turned out, my card table tent!





14 comments:

  1. Hi! You’ve got a great blog here. I host a linky party every Tuesday called Tot Tuesdays. I’ve love it if you’d stop by and link up your great ideas for tots!
    Cheers!
    Jenn
    http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable project and I'm sure your boys will love playing in it! Love the mote -- that cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! I want to make a barn one for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and clever idea! My kids would have loved this and now my grandson! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you finished already - you're amazing!!! That looks so cool, I can't wait to see it in person. Is he loving it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW FUN!!! Thanks for linking up to Anything Related!!
    ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out amazing!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the draw bridge! Great job.

    Thanks for linking up with What are little boys made of?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it turned out great!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I bet the kiddos think they are heaven when they get to play in there. Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check you out girl! That turned out fantastic! I love it! Thanks for linking it to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that looks great, I that you made it a castle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails